FORUM PTT -  Strona Główna
FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Odpowiedz do tematu
Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Contact to Samplaire?
Autor Wiadomość
FSP
user

Wysłany: 20-12-2011, 15:34   Contact to Samplaire?

Dear Friends of Poland,
I look for a contact to Samplaire, because his homepage. I did not find any informations how to contact him.

The background is very simple:
The last Download (19.12.2009) was a complete package of DrStrach's objects which are not at the DLS. There is unfortunately no Download-Link.

I would like to help You to assemble all objects by drstrach. But I only have ~450 objects made by him and I don't know, what was at the DLS and what not.

Not at least I wish DrStrach good luck and a good hand for his new computer.

Tata Muminka
znawca

Wysłany: 20-12-2011, 16:29   

It's a joke?

http://www.trainz.pl/_for...wprofile&u=1609

PW.

drstrach
znawca

Wysłany: 20-12-2011, 17:33   

Jürgen thanks for your help, but I managed to complete most of my contents. In the coming days on the Samplaire website (if it is such a gracious ;-) ) maybe will be a complete set of my contents anywhere unpublished.
Cheers,
Stan
Ostatnio zmieniony przez drstrach 20-12-2011, 17:33, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

FSP
user

Wysłany: 20-12-2011, 18:46   

drstrach napisał/a:
Jürgen thanks for your help, but I managed to complete most of my contents. In the coming days on the Samplaire website (if it is such a gracious ;-) ) maybe will be a complete set of my contents anywhere unpublished.
Cheers,
Stan

That is very kind of You. Thank You.

samplaire
znawca
i na dodatek dziad

Wysłany: 21-12-2011, 01:15   Re: Contact to Samplaire?

FSP napisał/a:
Dear Friends of Poland,
I look for a contact to Samplaire, because his homepage. I did not find any informations how to contact him.

Hi FSP, As I wrote in the mentioned part of my webpage - there is a contact mail to me - it's (as I wrote) on the bottom of my page but it's written the way internet bots can't use it to send me spam. But IT IS on my web-page for sure. Besides, each of my assets' config has my e-mail written inside...
Ostatnio zmieniony przez samplaire 21-12-2011, 01:16, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

FSP
user

Wysłany: 21-12-2011, 13:59   Re: Contact to Samplaire?

samplaire napisał/a:

Hi FSP, As I wrote in the mentioned part of my webpage - there is a contact mail to me - it's (as I wrote) on the bottom of my page but it's written the way internet bots can't use it to send me spam. But IT IS on my web-page for sure. Besides, each of my assets' config has my e-mail written inside...

Dear Sampliare,
I did not see any contact informations at Your page. (Sorry, because I searched for the wront words "Contact" and "Impressum". Now I see: "samplaire {you know what} onet {you know what} eu")

The reason was written above:
FSP napisał/a:
The last Download (19.12.2009) was a complete package of DrStrach's objects which are not at the DLS. There is unfortunately no Download-Link.
I would like to help You to assemble all objects by drstrach. But I only have ~450 objects made by him and I don't know, what was at the DLS and what not.

The good news:
Three post above Stan (DrStach) gave "all clear", because of his objects.

Thank You for Your patience.

Odpowiedz do tematu