FORUM PTT -  Strona Główna
FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Odpowiedz do tematu
Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Polih signalling system v5
Autor Wiadomość
koos 
nowy


Wiek: 35
Dołączył: 21 Mar 2015
Posty: 24
Skąd: Schipluiden
Wysłany: 03-05-2015, 08:54   Polih signalling system v5

Dear Trainz friends,

I've got a question. I'm playing Kgrid Trainz's Polish map (Templin erea), including Polish signals. I've got a question about the signals.

When I set up the signals, they work when I start the session. However, if I create a new session, all settings are lost. It's a lot of work to set the signals every time. And note that I save the settings in route layer, so it should work anytime!

Is there a way to avoid this problem?

Kinds regards,

Koos
 
 
 
Aikozann
zaawansowany


Pomógł: 50 razy
Wiek: 36
Dołączył: 20 Sie 2010
Posty: 901
Skąd: Sierpc
Wysłany: 03-05-2015, 10:40   

Presumably you have saved signal settings in session layer - in TS2010 there is a possibility to save signal settings in route layer (appropriate option is in the upper right corner of signal-settings window in the game). Another possibility (which can be adopted also in old Trainz versions such as TRS2004) is to create a 'signal session' (with set signals but without rolling stock) and to create other sessions by modifying the 'signal session' - always you can use 'Save as > Save as new session' option any time when you create new session instead of using 'New session' option.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Aikozann 03-05-2015, 10:40, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
 
 
Wyświetl posty z ostatnich:   
Odpowiedz do tematu
Nie możesz pisać nowych tematów
Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach
Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów
Nie możesz głosować w ankietach
Dodaj temat do Ulubionych
Wersja do druku

Skocz do:  

Powered by phpBB modified by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group